Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Luka chuppi

My wanderings on the internet lead me to some news on Rang de Basanti. After reading some reviews, I became curious about the soundtrack as I had heard the sound track sometime back ater knowing that it had music by AR Rehman and don't remember being interested in it. Just for kicks I listened again this Sunday and I ended up downloading and listening to "Luka chuppi" , actually many times over. The guitar piece in the beginning sounded very familiar, I could not recollect where I heard it before. It is a beautiful song. Towards the end tabla joins in with other instruments and it takes the song to another level. ARR sounds magnificient in the song.

More -
Listen to songs from Rang de Basanti here
Download Luka Chuppi from here
A technical review of the soundtrack

No comments: